PEREGRINE | Titanium Road Frame
$3,850.00 – $4,230.00
While the Peregrine might not be quite as light as some of its carbon roady counterparts, you’ll probably find it’s a lot more fun. The ride quality and compliance characteristics help you hug the road and push more confidently. Often people find they become faster when they transition to titanium, it’s a win on all fronts.
- BB Thread | T47 68mm (BB available here)
- Headset | Semi-integrated Tapered 1 1/8-1.5 44/56 (included free with frame/fork combo)
- Built for disc brakes as standard. If you prefer rim brake, let us know.
- Wheel | Thru Axle 12 x 100/142mm
- Brake | Flat Mount Disc (for 160mm rotors)
- Seat Post | 27.2mm (clamp included)
This frame will be made to order and has roughly a 4 month turnaround time. It can also be made fully custom including geometry, if that sounds more like your jam or you need anything changed from the above spec, reach out here!
|Height Range (cm)||160 – 165||165 – 170||170 – 178||178 – 185||185 – 191||191-200|
|Seat Tube (mm)||480||500||520||540||560||580|
|Top Tube (mm)||520||535||550||570||585||595|
|Head Tube (mm)||110||130||150||170||190||210|
|Head Tube Angle (deg)||71.0°||72.0°||72.5°||73.0°||73.3°||73.3°|
|Seat Tube Angle (deg)||74.5°||74.0°||73.6°||73.3°||73.0°||72.7°|
|BB Drop (mm)||69||69||68||68||68||68|
|Fork Axle to Crown (mm)||380||380||380||380||380||380|
|Fork Rake (mm)||45||45||45||45||45||45|