AUREN EV v4 eBike
SUMMER SALE ON NOW!! $750 OFF & FREE DELIVERY!!
While stocks last.
The eBike which doesn’t look so much like an eBike.
- Battery: Panasonic 500Wh Li-ion, removable and lockable
- Range (70kg rider): 70km (boost), 85km (normal), 105km (eco)
- Motor: Bofeili 250W 55Nm 36V Mid-Drive
- Drivetrain: Gates Carbon Belt CDX (2.5 gear ratio)
- Frame: Hydroformed Aluminium Alloy
- Bike Weight: 21kg
- Gearing: Enviolo CVT Internal Gear Hub
- Brakes: Tektro HD-R290 Hydraulic Disc with 160mm rotors
- Cockpit: Ergo backsweet handlebar with ergo grips
- Charger: 2A Fast Charger
- Tyres: 700x37C SaturnRing All-Road
- Lights: Integrated LEDs F&R
- Mudguards: Alloy, Integrated
- Front Wheel Connection: 12mm Thru-Axle
- Seatpost Size: 27.2mm
We want this bike to be ready to go so we’ve included removable mudguards included as standard, integrated front and rear lights, connected to the main battery and activated through the display and the option to add-on a front pizza rack (add to the cart and it’ll be included with the bike).
Electric vehicles seem to be all the rage at the moment, so we hope you like our take on it.
If you have any questions, you can chat with us at: email@example.com
Please note: the EV v4 standard configuration is with a 25km/h motor limit applied for use on Australian roads. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for configuring the bicycle without the limit for non-road use.
L/XL | 180 – 200cm Rider, M | 165 – 180cm Rider, XS/S | 150 – 165cm Rider